Vacancy - Office Assistant Administrator
We are looking for an Office Assistant Administrator to join our expanding team at Browne Craine. The successful candidate will be reliable, self-motivated and well-organised. The individual will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the team has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the Office Assistant Administrator will include bookkeeping, administration, scanning and filing, covering reception duties while our receptionist is on lunch/annual leave, and generally available to help other team members on any projects that might require assistance.
- Experience in an office, desirable but not essential;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles, desirable but not essential;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Closing date for applications – 23rd November 2020.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email Nick Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org with your Covering Letter and CV, detailing why you would like to apply for the role. Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to call Nick on 629369.
Interviews will take place on 24th, 25th and 26th November 2020 at Burleigh Manor, Peel Road, Douglas.